Careers at eNamix
We always keep our eyes open for new talent for the eNamix team. If you are passionate about staffing, have an enthusiastic nature with a high level of integrity, an attention for detail and an inquisitive nature towards technology, then eNamix may be for you. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit yet desire a synergistic and energetic team environment that will allow you to thrive personally as well as financially, then we need to talk. Please email your resume to info@eNamix.com or use our online Submit Resume process and we will contact you to explore building a relationship with eNamix.
Why Work For eNamix?
We are an environment of communicative team players with a self-driven desire to succeed and an entrepreneurial spirit. Our team uses ethical and consultative staffing best practices with a very high-level of integrity. We do not push paper but focus on pre-screen effectively; providing only the most qualified candidates to our clientele. We continuously strive to improve our processes by integrating new ideas and best practices and look to those who become members of our team to not only embrace but to enhance our approach. We believe in promoting from within and leading by example. We believe in having fun because you’ve got to love what you do for a living.
We currently have the following job openings: Recruiter and/or Account Manager | Irvine, CA | Permanent | Compensation DOE eNamix Inc. is a full-service technical staffing firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions to the greater Southern California marketplaces. In September 1999, eNamix was founded based on the principal that good people know good people and one relationship could mutually benefit another. It is our goal to put these relationships together for the betterment of the industry. eNamix focuses on building high quality long-term relationships and strives to maintain a high level of quality and professionalism through the services that we provide. We believe relationships that foster mutual respect and admiration with a high level of integrity are key to building a successful on-going solution. We pride ourselves in having an environment that is cohesive, dynamic, creative, and flexible and are looking for dedicated IT Recruiters and Account Managers that are interested in contributing to a young but experienced IT staffing organization. Our ideal candidate will have:
- Source candidates utilizing the job posting boards, resume spiders, in-house database and other resources
- Qualify potential candidates for open positions
- Interview candidates/consultants
- Prepare and submit resumes to Account Managers
- Coordinate consultant/client interviews
- Identify and qualify new clients which includes networking, cold calling, reviewing contracts, detailing new job descriptions, etc.
- Setup and attend client meetings
- Negotiate agreements and offers
- Qualify and submit candidates for job openings
- Coordinate client interviews
- A passion for the staff augmentation industry
- A focus, tenacity, and drive to generate new client business particularly consulting engagements
- At least 5 years as an Business Developer and Account Manager working directly with hiring managers
- At least 5 years experience negotiating and placing Computer/IT professionals
- Must be detail-oriented and technical enough to ask the “right” questions and document very complete job requisitions
- A book of business with existing contacts/clients based in the Southern California is ideal
- Willingness to do what it takes to be successful
- Interest in making an impact and contribution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid documentation and computer skills, especially MS Outlook, Word, ATS, Spiders, etc.
- Recruiting experience is preferred